Bojinov.....

FORZA CITY

The Boj was due to be the shining light for us this season.

He is meant to be back in jan... lets say he will be match ready in feb.

With all the hype after his pre season showing for us, does anyone actually think he will get a fair crack at the whip when he comes back with all the money we have at our disposal? I'd like to think that MH still has the Boj as part of his plans as I know many of us were dead excited to see him in competetive action for City. I'd like to think that if he hadn't have got injured we'd have at least been in mid table at this stage as he deffo has the ability to score goals. Forget about all the millions we have to spend, surely Bojinov deserves at least 7 or 8 games to show what he can do?

FORZA CITY said:

With all the hype after his pre season showing for us, does anyone actually think he will get a fair crack at the whip when he comes back with all the money we have at our disposal? I'd like to think that MH still has the Boj as part of his plans as I know many of us were dead excited to see him in competetive action for City. I'd like to think that if he hadn't have got injured we'd have at least been in mid table at this stage as he deffo has the ability to score goals. Forget about all the millions we have to spend, surely Bojinov deserves at least 7 or 8 games to show what he can do?

I don't disagree with you there, however Hughes(if he still has a job)might feel there is no time to give him any games.

FORZA CITY said:

Yes, definitely and lets not get on his back on here if he doesn't have an immediate impact.

remoh said:
FORZA CITY said:

Yes, definitely and lets not get on his back on here if he doesn't have an immediate impact.

I honestly think that Boj will have a massive impact when he comes back..... that is of course is he is given the chance he DESERVES!

Boj is CLINICAL (the capitals were needed), Bulgarian class. He's one unlucky chap though what with the injuries.

What with Big Phil's new found ability to finish in style and his nifty ball control, I think the game Boj and Big Phil front our attack will be one full of goals.

I've always liked Caicedo - I've never thought of him as a great player, but I like the big fella; with his bandy legs and unnatural top-heaviness. He's a quirky player.

Hughes needs to sort things out before january however. He's just not doing it - Liverpool was a prime example, trying to hold a 2-0 lead - divot.

But yes - we didn't have Boj did we!

PBLZ129 said:
Boj is CLINICAL (the capitals were needed), Bulgarian class. He's one unlucky chap though what with the injuries.

What with Big Phil's new found ability to finish in style and his nifty ball control, I think the game Boj and Big Phil front our attack will be one full of goals.

I've always liked Caicedo - I've never thought of him as a great player, but I like the big fella; with his bandy legs and unnatural top-heaviness. He's a quirky player.

Hughes needs to sort things out before january however. He's just not doing it - Liverpool was a prime example, trying to hold a 2-0 lead - divot.

But yes - we didn't have Boj did we!

RAG!

yeahh, ive been going to city for the past 8 years

and i was the Youngest Ever Junior Blue before it moved on to Live4City

so i'm a rag am i?

yeah think again mate

With all due respect my blue friend, it is the forums tradition as of late to label every new poster as a rag...... please dont take it personally eh.... :]

FORZA CITY said:
yeahh, ive been going to city for the past 8 years

and i was the Youngest Ever Junior Blue before it moved on to Live4City

so i'm a rag am i?

yeah think again mate

With all due respect my blue friend, it is the forums tradition as of late to label every new poster as a rag...... please dont take it personally eh.... :]

Must disagree: when I first posted, I was accused of being a bin-dipper!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.