Bojinov.....

remoh said:
FORZA CITY said:
With all due respect my blue friend, it is the forums tradition as of late to label every new poster as a rag...... please dont take it personally eh.... :]

Must disagree: when I first posted, I was accused of being a bin-dipper!
Even worse! Rumour has it that recently it was so cold in dipperpool that the scousers had their hands in their own pockets!

jimharri said:
remoh said:
Must disagree: when I first posted, I was accused of being a bin-dipper!
Even worse! Rumour has it that recently it was so cold in dipperpool that the scousers had their hands in their own pockets!

Har, ha,ha, harrgh!

You made sense until you said "7 or 8 games".

When we sign RSC we can afford to play two strikers, we're playing three at the moment and its not working. RS and Boj, RSC and Robinho, Boj and Robinho, etc. Its going to take more than 7 or 8 games to find what works.

Bojinov is strong, quick and reminds me of Rooney. Someone who is in the right position at the right times is what we need. Look at the goal Rooney scored against us last month. It was a tap in, but its those tap-ins that seperate us from other teams, we don't seem to score many of them, we get in through the middle and hit it into the back of the net, we dont take advantage of mistakes by the keeper spilling the ball the way teams do against us.

Bojinov will take those chances.

FORZA CITY said:
The Boj was due to be the shining light for us this season.

He is meant to be back in jan... lets say he will be match ready in feb.

With all the hype after his pre season showing for us, does anyone actually think he will get a fair crack at the whip when he comes back with all the money we have at our disposal? I'd like to think that MH still has the Boj as part of his plans as I know many of us were dead excited to see him in competetive action for City. I'd like to think that if he hadn't have got injured we'd have at least been in mid table at this stage as he deffo has the ability to score goals. Forget about all the millions we have to spend, surely Bojinov deserves at least 7 or 8 games to show what he can do?

Not havin a go at you mate, but thats the problem at City. The Boj needs 7 or 8 games. Is that all the time anyone gets at City? FFS before we start ruining anymore players we need to start playing a system that supports our strikers...and i dont mean putting 10 across the middle (also note, i said strikerS).

definitely agree there; our midfield, as much as i like to watch them, are a luxury which simply dont create enough. Robinho hasn't quite gelled yet, and we just aren't able to play with that type of free roaming player - the rest of the team are too static and dont use him. Sorry to mention him again but Hughes really does need to sort that out.

Bojinov in my mind will make a pretty quick impact. And just thought i'd mention Pab Zab - if he can put in the same quality performances and the same quality balls Boj is the type of player that can latch on to those crosses.

What was |Bojinov's injury record before he came to City? Good chance he may not make it back 100% or is he young enough to come back without injury after injury?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.