Bolton fan quits job in Australia to go to Wembley

clarkie_ni said:
thing that baffles me.....
£38,000 for a sheet metal worker???????

sheets of fucking gold or platinum maybe.........

Great wages out here at the moment for tradies.

I do couple of days now and again (plasterer) for a mate,$240-00 (Aussie dollars) a day cash,8am to 2pm.

pominoz said:
clarkie_ni said:
thing that baffles me.....
£38,000 for a sheet metal worker???????

sheets of fucking gold or platinum maybe.........

I do couple of days now and again (plasterer) for a mate,$240-00 (Aussie dollars) a day cash,8am to 2pm.
I couldn't live on that, plus I'd rather watch city:)

de niro said:
pominoz said:

I used to work 6 days a week on that,but i am Mr Mum now,so only do a couple of days when i can,as the Mrs works full time and earns more than i could.
Good point about watching City though. :(

pominoz said:
de niro said:

I used to work 6 days a week on that,but i am Mr Mum now,so only do a couple of days when i can,as the Mrs works full time and earns more than i could.

in truth i may just end up there, not to work, when i retire. wife and life first and all that:)

de niro said:
pominoz said:

in truth i may just end up there, not to work, when i retire. wife and life first and all that:)

I am sure you would love it,apart from having to watch City on tv at 2am.

To retire out here,i think you need i really big retirement fund to get the visa.I would check now and see what you have to do in the next few years,to be able to get the visa.
Come down and have a look first.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/retirement/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/retirement/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.