Bolton vs Arse

A window of opportunity for us here. Win against Blackburn/West Ham and this time next week we could be 7 points clear of Spurs and 2 behind Arsenal with a game in hand. If that's not incentive I don't know what is.

Wenger is in danger of ruining his reputation, just go out and spend £40m on some top quality players.

That unbeaten in 16 has suddenly become won 1 in 9...

No excuses for looking over our shoulders any more. 3rd is now definitely in sight.

Onwards and upwards!

Let's get our six points and let the rags murder em next weekend. Game on!

laughable defending all day. djourou is a liability, and both goals went right past nasri on the post.

this is the signal for city to go on a good run and pip them to 3rd!!

If this was City and Wenger was Hughes, virtually all of us would be calling for his head. Arsenal are mentally weak and lack any sort of quality in the three key positions of central defence and goalkeeper. An Adams, Bould, McLintock or Keown at the back and they'd probably be up there challenging the rags.

Andouble said:
Bolton literally kicking them off the park already. 12 mins in and multiple players lucky to not be on a caution.

hopefully we aren't in a situation where we have to win at Bolton last day of the season, it's a tricky fixture.

Anyone want to talk about Big Sam's hair do....................dyed or rug? And he's adopted the Shearer trouser lump. Nice parcel Sam.

Im very very very suprised if players like Nasri and Fabregas are in Arsenal next season. Fabregas has his mind elsewhere and if Wenger still wants him to stay...and not cash on him..he is stupid. He wants back to Spain.

Nasri has 1 year left of his contract and if he decides not to extend..he will go cheap elsewhere.

Arse could be going down. We have a good chance to overtake them next year.

as much as arsenal lack bottle, i think we are pretty much the same
what a great chance we have, i just dont think we have it in us to go out and get these two wins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.