Bolton vs Arse

Arsenal's weakness is Wengers stubborness to change, he has a plan and sticking to it regardless, even though the same happened to them last season as well.

IMO Fabregas will be a Barca player come 1/9/11

Win win situation for us next week, if the rags win helps our cause to get third (provided we don't fuck up at Blackburn and West Ham)

If rags lose and Chelsea win, only three points between them with Chelsea having potentially a better goal difference so the PL title will be decided the following week which hopefully will go Chelskis way, given rags have the game against Schalke in between.

Rammyblues said:
Arsenal's weakness is Wengers stubborness to change, he has a plan and sticking to it regardless, even though the same happened to them last season as well.

IMO Fabregas will be a Barca player come 1/9/11

Win win situation for us next week, if the rags win helps our cause to get third (provided we don't fuck up at Blackburn and West Ham)

If rags lose and Chelsea win, only three points between them with Chelsea having potentially a better goal difference so the PL title will be decided the following week which hopefully will go Chelskis way, given rags have the game against Schalke in between.

can't see it, they're not gonna pay 30 mill plus for a player who wouldn;t get in their first 11 with their financial troubles.

can't see him being at the arse though

Good shout on the above, wouldn't be surprised if Real tried to snatch him.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:55 pm --<br /><br />
Rammyblues said:
can't see it, they're not gonna pay 30 mill plus for a player who wouldn;t get in their first 11 with their financial troubles.

Didn't know that Barca had money troubles!!!!!

Struggling to pay their players at the end of last season. Millions of debt and with countless idiot transfers(Ibra, Chygyrnski, Mascherano, etc.) they don't want to spend big.

AC have to buy Ibra for £20m at the end of the season though or I think it will induce a penalty fee for not honouring an agreement. Might give Barca a bit to spend.

Arsenal in crisis!!!

Haha,brilliant,and makes a refreshing and pleasant change from us being the main topic of media coverage......

LoveCity said:
AC have to buy Ibra for £20m at the end of the season though or I think it will induce a penalty fee for not honouring an agreement. Might give Barca a bit to spend.

heard that they're relying on some of that to help cover the villa purchase last season. they're financial mis-management has been nothing but extraordinary

No idea why Wenger keeps taking it out on the water bottle. Picking it up and throwing it against the ground.

If i was him id keep it close to my chest as its the only bottle Arsenal have left<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Pictures of the Arsenal fans accompanied by the words; ''They've waited so long for a trophy''. 6 years. FFS!!

One of thier fans when asked if they will get 2nd before the game qouted "yes we will but with Arsenal you take the ups with the downs"

Downs= Not finishing less than 3rd every year, CL every year. Fuck me, if they think thats downs they have no idea

LoveCity said:

Even that in itself is terrible business. £20m when he has been their best player this season and has single handedly led them to the scudetto. They should have sent him on loan to AC Milan with the option to negotiate a price at the end of the transfer, if it wasn't for the set in place price, I reckon they could get offers of up to £30m for him... after all, they did pay all in something like £74m.

Only at Barca would you sell your star striker, buy a new one for double the price, sell him for a quarter of the price and then buy another for double the price of the one you just sold.

I think the more immediate issue at hand here is that Arsenal suck.

Yesterday Everton sucked.

Damn it...

- and I would have preferred Arsenal to win the league this year, but will now hope the 'old guard' Chel$ki can produce wonders to do it at this late stage of the season if they and Arsenal can both beat ManUre, let's keep our fingers crossed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.