Bolton vs Arse

I think the Barca sporting director said they have 40million to spend in the summer.

It's incredible how big their wage bill is. They have a bad squad depth but their every player in the starting 11 are earning massive amounts.

Messi i think is the best paid footballer with something like 12m+ per year.

Villa, Iniesta, Xavi....all are on something like 7m per year.

Dani Alves getting greedy and wanting the same amounts and no doubt Puyol, Pique..all the rest are earning massive amounts.

From what I remember, the way they pay their players is different to how the English do it, we do it weekly/monthly. Where as Barca pay their players twice a year in 2 lump sums. (Don't quote me on that.)

dref619 said:
Rammyblues said:
Arsenal's weakness is Wengers stubborness to change, he has a plan and sticking to it regardless, even though the same happened to them last season as well.

IMO Fabregas will be a Barca player come 1/9/11

Win win situation for us next week, if the rags win helps our cause to get third (provided we don't fuck up at Blackburn and West Ham)

If rags lose and Chelsea win, only three points between them with Chelsea having potentially a better goal difference so the PL title will be decided the following week which hopefully will go Chelskis way, given rags have the game against Schalke in between.

can't see it, they're not gonna pay 30 mill plus for a player who wouldn;t get in their first 11 with their financial troubles.

can't see him being at the arse though

They'll definitely go for cesc in the summer. They know Xavi is the heart and brain of the team and he's not getting any younger, so they could need cesc. Iniesta often plays as one of the front three,so i dont think it will be too much whining about lack of playing time.

arsenal once again decided to run the ball into the net every opportunity.

another reason why they lose games, they might actually win something if they had a shot.

as for their defence, that's not the greatest either.

we can catch arsenal up for 3rd.

4th is our priority, 3rd is a huge welcome bonus indeed.

MCFC-alan88 said:
From what I remember, the way they pay their players is different to how the English do it, we do it weekly/monthly. Where as Barca pay their players twice a year in 2 lump sums. (Don't quote me on that.)

Yeah that's true, pretty weird if you ask me but I suppose it keeps the books looking tidy if they only pay out when they have a decent income coming in. They obviously get all their sponsorship money around about June/July and (according to football manager) TV revenue from Champions League comes in after the group stages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.