Bolton Wanderers

Prestwich_Blue

Could be in big trouble. Dean Holdsworth's company Sports Shield BWFC has been wound up and that was the company he set up to purchase Bolton. It owns a third of their shares and couldn't pay back a £5m loan (that's now £7m).

But it appears the loan was secured on club assets and Bolton claim they weren't aware of this.

Irrespective on any ill feeling,justified or otherwise......it would be a sad day to see a club like Bolton go under.

Could be in big trouble. Dean Holdsworth's company Sports Shield BWFC has been wound up and that was the company he set up to purchase Bolton. It owns a third of their shares and couldn't pay back a £5m loan (that's now £7m).
But it appears the loan was secured on club assets and Bolton claim they weren't aware of this.
So they didn't read the contract. Club that paid out £400,000 for unsigned Didi Ham-Man likes this.

Could be in big trouble. Dean Holdsworth's company Sports Shield BWFC has been wound up and that was the company he set up to purchase Bolton. It owns a third of their shares and couldn't pay back a £5m loan (that's now £7m). But it appears the loan was secured on club assets and Bolton claim they weren't aware of this.

They've been aware of it for some time as far as i know but they were disputing the terms of the agreement that DH had with the loans company.

If the majority shareholder purchases the shares to remove the debt, he will own the club completely, which is what he seems to want.

Either that or the liquidator will sell off assets such as the hotel to repay the loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.