Bony wants to stay and prove himself...

A player would could easy move into another team as starter showing some desire to stay and improve and hopey challenge for some game time, gtfo the door!

He wants to stay and collect his £100k a week for the next couple of years , he knows no matter how hard he fights for a place , he won't even get near the bench , i doubt he would even get a squad number , just hope some agent can stitch up one of the Chinese clubs to stump up his wages and recoup a few bob

I had to check the post date was 2017 in case this was bumped up. He's done can't see him playing even one game . Needs to go somewhere , anywhere. Just not up to it

Hope he's not being serious.
I've just walked to the kitchen, made a brew and then sat down.
I've now worked harder than Bony ever did for us.

Why the fuck didn't he take the Chinese team's money and run? He won't get a better offer of a contract again in his life.

I cannot see him a game unless we have the worst run of injuries ever.

I think he is just playing games - surely he cannot think he really has a chance of being a regular?

Maybe he just does not like Chinese food!

Worst case scenario is he takes a squad place from a player that offers a lot more.

They just sold him for 18m or something close, I would rather have seen Unal on the bench than give Bony a spot in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.