Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

Looks likw WHU opted for Zaza. I'd be quite happy if Bony stays because we need cover for Kelechi and Aguero. And this season Bony is fit. That makes a big difference as does a top coach. I think Guardiola likes Bony and he has said as much. It's no disgrace to lose your place to Aguero and Kelechi who is a very talented young player. It amazes me that so few in the media have cottoned on to how good Kelechi is yet they go on and on about other young players who are nowhere near his level.

If were a Sunderland, or a team near the bottom I'd be putting my money in the Bony basket. Here is a player who in the right circumstances would score 15 plus a season. You don't have to have great build up play to get the best out of him. Put it in his general vicinity and he makes an average ball look good, and a good finisher with great hold up play. Not suited perhaps to our game where we need a mobile player. He is worth a lot of money because he will score a lot of goals, but available. That's rare.

He needs to go, he is a very good striker but it simply doesnt look like he is apart of peps plans. If we get an injury to aguero or kelechi I fully expect either sane, silva or possibly yaya if he stays to play up top or maybe give youth a chance. Bony will be unhappy not playing which is understandable and we dont want unhappy players around the club. We have the second coming in January so bonys value will only get lower as all potential buyers will know he will be 4th choice or lower.

Looks likw WHU opted for Zaza. I'd be quite happy if Bony stays because we need cover for Kelechi and Aguero. And this season Bony is fit. That makes a big difference as does a top coach. I think Guardiola likes Bony and he has said as much. It's no disgrace to lose your place to Aguero and Kelechi who is a very talented young player. It amazes me that so few in the media have cottoned on to how good Kelechi is yet they go on and on about other young players who are nowhere near his level.

If were a Sunderland, or a team near the bottom I'd be putting my money in the Bony basket. Here is a player who in the right circumstances would score 15 plus a season. You don't have to have great build up play to get the best out of him. Put it in his general vicinity and he makes an average ball look good, and a good finisher with great hold up play. Not suited perhaps to our game where we need a mobile player. He is worth a lot of money because he will score a lot of goals, but available. That's rare.
You really crack me up Marv.

"Guardiola likes Wilf" hahaha, classic.

Why doesn't he at least put him on the bench or pitch last night then?

He wasn't named in the squad for the tie.

Looks like the WHU ship has sailed,
Guardian said:
West Ham have agreed a £24m fee with Juventus for Simone Zaza and the 25-year-old Italy forward is currently in talks with the Premier League club.
according to BBC Gossip.

You really crack me up Marv.

"Guardiola likes Wilf" hahaha, classic.

Because of Aguero and Kelechi and we play with one central striker.

Guardiola: "Bony, of course he could come because he made a very good preseason. But the problem is with three strikers to come and maybe not play it's better to stay there and train -- that is the reason why [they were not in the squad]. Bony is a really good guy and he's trained really good so I don't have any complaints about that."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.