Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

It'd be a huge mistake to let him go. The best is yet to come. Not even sure why is he on the Transfer Forum.

You would hope "the best is yet to come" it surely couldn't get any worse, I think the fact he's on this forum reflects his impact and the fact he's not an improvement on players released.

Last edited:
I disagree. I think he is a better fit than Bony, and will do better. He wouldn't be the first 20 year old holding his own in the league. Dele Alli is 20 too. The difference being one is allowed to play, while the others is being treated like a kid. That said, my actual point was this:

Aguero is so much more superior to most backup strikers that it matters little whether we kept Bony or bought a different backup.

If Aguero goes down, with or without Bony, with or without a different backup to replace Bony. There will be a major dropoff in talent.

On the issue of Kelechi, we disagree on how talented he is, but unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to prove you wrong coz Pellars agrees with you. Unless, that is, Bony goes down too and then we are forced to play him. I bet you wouldn't come back to apologize when that happens. Coz he will be very good. I repeat, as good as any backup we could get.

i agree with you. particularly that sentence which highlighted. Scousers treat Sterling like a man, give him opportunity and space to shine, plays regularly and bear him some responsibility to mature. end up, we paid almost £50 million for promising 20 year old. Dele Ali now in the same course. How we treated our youngsters?? like you said, treated like a kid. love them, but never trust them.

You would hope "the best is yet to come" it surely couldn't get any worse, I think the fact he's on this forum reflects his impact and the fact he's not an improvement on players released.
What fucking nonsense......'couldn't get any worse'.......what planet are you on? While he may not have set our world on fire he has been an important player for us during the brief opportunities he has had.Hes scored vital goals,made a couple of game changing assists and held the ball up well when the need has been required.We could be doing a whole lot worse than having this man as a back up striker.

What fucking nonsense......'couldn't get any worse'.......what planet are you on? While he may not have set our world on fire he has been an important player for us during the brief opportunities he has had.Hes scored vital goals,made a couple of game changing assists and held the ball up well when the need has been required.We could be doing a whole lot worse than having this man as a back up striker.

Spot on but sadly some fans get it into their heads that he is crap and are too set in their ways to have any other opinion. Haters will hate as they say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.