Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

He better not play any game for us again this season.

I would start any player from the academy ahead of him.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 8 min
Swansea are eyeing a move to re-sign Wilfried Bony for £15m this summer. City are likely to hold out for £20m. West Ham also keen. [Star]

Fuck off

Want our money back, at least

Who the f#ck would be stupid enough to pay the amount which we did ?
We should snap their hands off at anything like £15 million because Bony is useless and immobile !

This. My god he is shit. He really is so shit.

Honestly tried to think of a worse signing since the takeover and im struggling.

With the massive wages he is now on and the fact that nearly 2 years will have gone by since he had a decent game we will be lucky to get any fee! You have to take what you can get and £15m would be a gift! I liked Bony when we signed him although I did wonder how he would fit in. I think he has had fitness issues and was unlucky to be out during key opportunities early on, all in all it has been just short of disastrous and we all need to move on.

With the massive wages he is now on and the fact that nearly 2 years will have gone by since he had a decent game we will be lucky to get any fee! You have to take what you can get and £15m would be a gift! I liked Bony when we signed him although I did wonder how he would fit in. I think he has had fitness issues and was unlucky to be out during key opportunities early on, all in all it has been just short of disastrous and we all need to move on.

Bollocks. You've got players with half his record in the PL going for 10+m. We can and should be getting 20m at least, esp. with the new money inflating things.

D

you must go to the gym then !:))

Only person I know who has malaria and puts on weight!

Saw him the other week in a ridiculous pimped Range Rover with a private plate (W18 ONY - tit) and it was left hand drive, so maybe there's an option to sell him abroad. You know, those deals where they take him on loan, we pay the wages and then they decide they don't want to pay up.

Rated bony at Swansea and hoped we'd sign him.....been really patient hoping he'd come good but given up now unfortunately.
Looks a shadow of the player he was at Swansea and well out of his depth.
Our tactics just don't suit him.....he comes deep and holds the ball up....gives it...and every fucker just runs past him.
It's like "here you go Jesus or Kevin.....bye!!!....see you in the box in 10 mins"
Hope he does well at his next club though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.