Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

New TV deal kicks in and the money has exploded even more. The money that we paid Swansea for him isn't the same.

Therefore, we should at least be aiming to get our money back.

He's a good player, just in the totally wrong system for him.

We don't have Daniel Levy working for us and I don't think you will be invited to the discussions either !

Massive streaming pile of turd. Seen some shit over the years but he's up there

New TV deal kicks in and the money has exploded even more. The money that we paid Swansea for him isn't the same.

I don't care how much money is in the new TV deal, nobody is going to pay over 15 mil for a slow, lazy striker who can't score goals. If somebody does, I'll be sending my CV their way!

Have you factored in his wages?

Bollocks. You've got players with half his record in the PL going for 10+m. We can and should be getting 20m at least, esp. with the new money inflating things.
He'll have to drop his wages down to about £80k at most to go back to Swansea. The transfer fee will be significantly lower as they'll need to give him a decent signing-on fee to accommodate the lower wages. We'll probably end up supplementing his wage packet as well.

£15m would be good value. West Ham are being linked with a lot of strikers so we'll see what happens with Lacazette or the Belgian kid (Michy Batshuayi) because if they don't get one of them, they'll be in the market and could definitely pay more.

He'd be a good buy for someone. Has never really got regular football for us, and it was a bad move for him. He can still score goals in this league, so someone will buy him.

He'd be a good buy for someone. Has never really got regular football for us, and it was a bad move for him. He can still score goals in this league, so someone will buy him.
There was a big reason we bought him.....he was fantastic at Swansea.....so I have no doubts the bloke can rediscover whatever that formula was,he just needs the right club again.I don't think he has either the technical ability or brain to fit in here,in fact,even his physique is a hindrance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.