Booing the Champions League Anthem

Another pop at our support from a cùnt thousands of miles away.
I was just going to post that.
I have no issue at all with our overseas fans and have welcomed many with open arms when they've visited Manchester.
However I draw the line when they start calling our support and pontificating about something they know nothing of.

Roma selling tickets for the game against Liverpool at 10am this morning after an email to season ticket holders yesterday, despite the draw not being made until 12.15pm.

Not only that the live draw results were shown on the official UEFA site BEFORE the live stream. So it cannot be hushed up as an admin error by Roma. Uefa messed up as well, it is as bent as hell.

Not only that the live draw results were shown on the official UEFA site BEFORE the live stream. So it cannot be hushed up as an admin error by Roma. Uefa messed up as well, it is as bent as hell.

Just how the fuck do they get away with it?
Why is this not all over the media?
I just don't get it.

Fucking hell I didn’t know that, just adds to the suspicion.

FIFA were proven to be a completely corrupt organisation and i think if the powers that be did the same amount of digging at UEFA , they would find similar issues , UEFA are a self serving organsiation who will dictate which clubs they want to win their competitions , the orignal G14 clubs are still well supported and upstarts like , PSG and ourselves will never be completely accepted into their club. Every questionable decision in the Dipper Q/Final went the Dippers way , Salah's offside goal , Sane's two onside goals , Sterlings nailed on penalty , Pep sent to the stands , its been orchestrated from the very top since 2009 when we arrived in the Champs league .
The groups of death draws , FFP , racism against our players , ridiculous fines for being a minute late at half time (a bigger fine than Moscow got for their fans racism) or maybe i am showing my "cityness" as one knobhead poster has stated on here , all we want as supporters is exactly the same treatment as other teams who compete in the Champs league , nothing more nothing less and we have simply not had this from day one , hence the booing from the majority of our supporters.

Totally agree mate, and without those dodgy offside's we would have been winning the tie 3-2 on aggregate at half time in the home leg. It's a totally different game then, and that's without the Sterling pen. Impossible to win when the deck is stacked against you.

I was just going to post that.
I have no issue at all with our overseas fans and have welcomed many with open arms when they've visited Manchester.
However I draw the line when they start calling our support and pontificating about something they know nothing of.

Call me what you like, you're entitled to do so from the comfort of your keyboard. I'm pretty sure I've been a blue longer than most on here. Not saying I'm better but all the same I'm entitled to my opinion which happens to be totally 180 to yours.

It is a bit of a shocker about the fixture appearing on UEFA''s website before the draw was actually made.
They updated the time/date on the page subsequently but wow! Just wow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.