Booing the Champions League Anthem

Call me what you like, you're entitled to do so from the comfort of your keyboard. I'm pretty sure I've been a blue longer than most on here. Not saying I'm better but all the same I'm entitled to my opinion which happens to be totally 180 to yours.
I'd quite happily call it to your face but I very much doubt you'll be at a game any time soon, unlike those you're having a dig at

Do away with all this co-efficient shite.
Everyone is equal.....gulp!
Drop the numbered balls like the lottery does and hey presto it's no longer a fix.....is it?

Do away with all this co-efficient shite.
Everyone is equal.....gulp!
Drop the numbered balls like the lottery does and hey presto it's no longer a fix.....is it?

Exactly.

A machine can pick the balls.

But no, UEFA would rather make a spectacle and a meal of the draw, drag it out, presenters, ex-players, a set, music, videos, balls that contain the teams names that are difficult to open, etc. It's all a big show. A farce. A circus to page homage to the CL and UEFA. Or more so to the people who run and live off UEFA.

Totally agree mate, and without those dodgy offside's we would have been winning the tie 3-2 on aggregate at half time in the home leg. It's a totally different game then, and that's without the Sterling pen. Impossible to win when the deck is stacked against you.

Problem is when the Quarter Final ties are now mentioned its all about the Dippers thrashing us 5-1 on aggregate and the attack on the team bus never happened , all the dodgy decisions and violence is now conveniently swept under the carpet , and yet when we beat the Dippers 5-0 , the Sane sending off was and still is being mentioned every time the game is referred to , really despise the sychophantic media in this country , its all about how to get the Dippers and Rags back in the limelight.

Problem is when the Quarter Final ties are now mentioned its all about the Dippers thrashing us 5-1 on aggregate and the attack on the team bus never happened , all the dodgy decisions and violence is now conveniently swept under the carpet , and yet when we beat the Dippers 5-0 , the Sane sending off was and still is being mentioned every time the game is referred to , really despise the sychophantic media in this country , its all about how to get the Dippers and Rags back in the limelight.

It's up to us,the club & professional journalists to keep the injustices agin our club at the highest level of exposure.

Have you emailed the corrupt & cheating tramps at UEFA yet ??

It's up to us,the club & professional journalists to keep the injustices agin our club at the highest level of exposure.

Have you emailed the corrupt & cheating tramps at UEFA yet ??

Ive e-mailed the F.A. , B.B.C., Premier League and got absolutely nowhere in the past , just the standard bullshit replies , maybe driving a big sky blue bus through the reception area of UEFA in Nyon , would bring it to their attention , you nick the bus , i will provide the paint :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.