Booing today

"End of season game" --those lazy bastards get paid mega bucks to play every game
We need these points as a win might have got them on course for Europe next year but now we're likely to be nearer 7th from bottom than 7th from top. Given that we'll get roasted on Thursday, and the possibility that WBA will double up on us next weekend it's another season without European games next year so how the hell do we expect to attract top players to replace these overpaid journey men
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

People who booed Ched or Boji coming off are nobs. I like Ched because he gives everything and he was the right man to bring on because Boji obviously can't play as a lone striker, he was lazy and all round shocking today, the lad is a good player and has quality and isn't yet fully match fit which is probably why he was disappointing today, I thought Ched did well and Studge was class. I thing it was Ched who excellently set up Robi for the sitter he missed. He shud have taken a few touches and rolled it in the far corner but he just twatted it straight at Schwarzer!?!?!

BlueMoon93 said:
People who booed Ched or Boji coming off are nobs. I like Ched because he gives everything and he was the right man to bring on because Boji obviously can't play as a lone striker, he was lazy and all round shocking today, the lad is a good player and has quality and isn't yet fully match fit which is probably why he was disappointing today, I thought Ched did well and Studge was class. I thing it was Ched who excellently set up Robi for the sitter he missed. He shud have taken a few touches and rolled it in the far corner but he just twatted it straight at Schwarzer!?!?!
People didn't boo Boj off, they booed Hughes for taking him off.

Halfpenny said:
BlueMoon93 said:

but why, bojinov was clearly fucked and hearing boos as you come on isnt going to help cheds confidance is it?

BlueMoon93 said:
I like Ched because he gives everything

Sadly this quote sums up so many City supporters (not having a personal dig at you by the way so read on).

The reason we like "triers" at City, is that's all we've f**kin had for the best part of 30 years, however times are changing, and at best Ched Evans is mid-table championship STRIKER, and he should be nowhere near a premiership team with his current ability. Yes he tries, but pay me £20k per week, and I'd try, but I can 100% guarantee I'd be shit.

The reason he brought Evans on today, is simple enough, he almost never changes the formation (if you can call it one), and today, for about the 30th time this season, his subs were all like for like, and made no difference to what was happening. Only once to my knowledge this season have his subs made a better result, Blackburn away, and that was more down to how shit Blackburn were at defending, than the actual changes made.

Astuteboy said:
Booing individual players is crazy; I'd never do that. But I stayed until the end and certainly joined in the collective boo which emanated from the majority who bothered to stay. It was well warranted in my opinion; shocking in so many aspects today.

agreed no player deserved to booed individually, it was a shite team display and so the whole team were booed. now unless hughes can win the uefa cup there is no reason for him to stay in what has been a very poor season, with of course the exception of our uefa cup run.

Halfpenny said:
BlueMoon93 said:
you forgot 'FFS'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.