Bookies - esp Corals - a Sunday morning rant.

law74

Yesterday at 12:52 I placed a score anytime bet on for any three and all 4 to score, Michu, Sterling, Carroll and Holt.
just before the Norwich arsenal game started I checked my bet only to see that they had voided the Michu part of my bet, one phone call to customer service and they admitted their mistake, so when Holt scored for Norwich I then expected the treble aspect of my bet to be settled.
Logged on this morning to see that they had Holt down as a losing bet. One phone call, one email and one online message and I thought that would ensure that the right outcome would be done with a minimum delay (this was at 9.07 this morning).
As it is not a hard thing to look at, and I wanted to have a flutter on todays games before going out, over 90 minutes later, the bet and their mistake still has not been rectified, so unless they have made a number of similar mistakes, I cannot understand the delay.

Ahh well, back to Paddy for next week.

"20/10/2012 12:52PM Treble
To Win £ 4.00
4 x £ 1.00 Andy Carroll - West Ham v Southampton - Goal Scorer-Anytime @ 5/4
Raheem Sterling - Liverpool v Reading - Goal Scorer-Anytime @ 11/4
Grant Holt - Norwich v Arsenal - Goal Scorer-Anytime @ 2/1
Michu - Swansea v Wigan - Goal Scorer-Anytime @ 7/4
£ 0.00"

Now sorted and £30 odd quid returned to my account, now have a few wagers to keep me entertained this afternoon<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 pm --<br /><br />Now sorted and £30 odd quid returned to my account, now have a few wagers to keep me entertained this afternoon

Sometimes you wish you had more than a couple of quid on it :)

Capture-1.jpg

davymcfc said:
How are you getting on this afternoon?
£5 reverse forecast on the 1.30 at Bath up returned £34 approx, had a newcastle everton double lost and a jelavic and Ba score anytime bet lost.
account now sits at £44.62 so that will cover midweek and next saturday.
Win some lose some.

Thenumber1blue said:
Holt anytime 2/1 against Arsenal,although it came in they were a bit tight with that one!

Maybe, maybe not, I didnt think Arse would keep a clean sheet and Holt was by far the most likely Norwich player to score, though I think Hooligan will get a few in the near future, so will probably have him down next week, 2/1 to score at anytime is a pretty decent price for a centre forward, I had thought Sterling would have been more than 11/4 but glad I stuck him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.