Booking For West Brom @ Home

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by YungJoshiiMcFc, 8 Dec 2010.

1. YungJoshiiMcFc

YungJoshiiMcFc

Student
    Just on the verge of booking flights to the West Brom game. Any idea how I can get tickets etc. as I rarely ever get to do this and I'm buzzing at the moment!!

haha

2. greeny-ctid

greeny-ctid

contact the club mate on the ticket thing u should get some

3. YungJoshiiMcFc

YungJoshiiMcFc

Student
    Cheers, is there chance of this fixture being changed at all?

4. Citizen52

Citizen52

Procrastination.
    Doubt it, can't see it being a major televised attraction just depends if there's a Europa game the first week on February but the first scheduled matchday looks like 17th Feb from Uefa's website.

Not sure if the FA Cup with Leicester if a replay would come into the equation, i'd guess a replay would be 9/10 days after the initial game which leaves it mid to late January so it shouldn't do.

Can't see any ticket difficulties but you never know with it being a 3pm I guess. There's a bundle you can get on the site for 3 games if you were absolutely desperate but you'd prob be wiser just getting one off here.

5. tasker

tasker

joiner/ window fitter
    no mate, febuary games already been announced

6. Marvin

Marvin

I don't know how much the minimum notice the TV companies have to give. Suggest you email the club on tickets@mcfc.co.uk

I'm sure you will get sorted, but you might have to wait some time before you know for sure that it's a Saturday 3pm Kick off.

Edit. Scrub that last sentence given above posts

7. law74

law74

uncivil servent
    The Tv companies are supposed to give 6 weeks notice about changes to fixtures, though that was of sant consolation to two of us that waited until 5 weeks 5 days before booking our flights to norwich and hotels in the city centre, only for $ky to change the game to a monday night the next day.
    Still, we had a good days crack in Norwich without the worry about City ruining our trip (which in those days it often did), and the added highlight of seeing Delia's Letsby Avenue rant on the Tv in the local pub.

8. YungJoshiiMcFc

YungJoshiiMcFc

Student
    Flights booked!

Don't know whether that was risky or not but seems all good for now! Any idea when tickets for West Brom will be on sale? Or should I ring the ticket office?

9. tasker

tasker

joiner/ window fitter
    start of january

10. YungJoshiiMcFc

YungJoshiiMcFc

Student
    Cheers. Can't wait now!