Boooom

Just a question regarding Jesus and Moreno, will there be any hassle with work permits?

No.

Both are regulars in their respective leagues. Both have played in the Copa Liberatadores. Moreno is a regular Colombian international, and Jesus' price means he'll get through straight away.

No problems whatsoever.

Anyone in particular ?.
This Moreno bloke is apparently going out on loan and doubt he'd touch the first team any time soon. This Jesus kid won't be here until the new year at the very least and plays a position we'll be well stocked in especially with Sane who to be fair is an exciting signing.

We need another CM and I'd like this Stones deal to pick up the pace.

This Moreno bloke is apparently going out on loan and doubt he'd touch the first team any time soon. This Jesus kid won't be here until the new year at the very least and plays a position we'll be well stocked in especially with Sane who to be fair is an exciting signing.

We need another CM and I'd like this Stones deal to pick up the pace.

I agree mate.Jesus and Moreno excellent signings but more for the future. CB is the signing that could make the biggest impact this season and Pep seems to agree as we've spent most of the summer going after 2! I think Stones is the most important to get over the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.