Boooom

I love city,always have,always will. Like most on here I ve followed them through thick and thin , 2nd div and all that jazz
I m more excited now more than any time in the past at the developments! I am telling you now , by 2020 we will be the biggest team in Europe "currently "
Stick you rich history and past nited and Liverpool , the way forward is blue
Buzzing my little man tits off !!
From the youth development to the corporate guests, city are getting it right. Move over Barcelona there's a new powerful force!!!!
Confused me at first I now understand and agree

So let's say these three young attackers (Sane, Jesus, Moreno) get wrapped up and Stones comes as well. Even if Kroos isn't attainable, have we been linked to any other CMs?? Would think we'd need one more and if we got one to go with the others I've listed I think it would be a fantastic summer.

Listening to "The Football Show" on Sirius XM on the way to work and Charlie Stillitano just said that he was informed that City was very close to triggering Messi's release clause this summer. Certainly that had to be the "Boooom" the op was talking about.

While Messi is clearly the world's best right now, that would have been a ton of money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.