Boozers tonight?

borassic

Alright folks, sorry for making this into a topic but i'm pretty desperate, I'm in town tonight so cannot watch the game at home :( Does anyone know of any boozers around the city centre that have the snide channels? cheerssss blue,

marco wrote:
trading standards inspector are you or performing rights snoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone find a city centre pub showing the match? I was really pissed off because I was directed to one which was supposed to have it but although the projection screen was in situ they were just showing Sky Sports News. The barman said that the manager had given up trying to find channel and was upstairs 'not to be disturbed'. Now to my main reason for posting:-
Marco, you're knobbish post is insulting to genuine City fans who just wanted to watch the match. Several people, myself included enquired specifically about the city centre. Why didn't you just give a reason as to the implied imprudence of giving an answer? If its a problem naming pubs could someone please explain the current legallity. Pubs in Withington, Handforth, Didsbury, Stalyvegas weren't shy. If Trading Standards or Performing Rights were going to take action they'd already have a good idea of where to go without recourse to this site.
My disappointment in not watching the match must only be slightly assuaged by the fact that we lost

las-o-cowrie just off oxford road had it on 2 big screens, not that many blues in there but it was a good laugh.

Shit, Had I not been misdirected to Piccadilly area I would probably have been in that neck of the woods as my workplace is only 5 mins away. Will bear in mind for future. Thanks

bluejase said:
las-o-cowrie just off oxford road had it on 2 big screens, not that many blues in there but it was a good laugh.

Damn, wish had known that. Didn't expect it on in there. It wasn't on where I was told it would be. Will remember for future ref too. Great pub anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.