Boro Post Match thread

Can't even beat the side 2nd from bottom. I don't know what to fucking say about this.

Otamendi is so fucking slow. What a plonker. Hopefully this season sees us rid of him, Clichy, Kolarov and Navas just to start with.

Pep has a lot to answer for after that first half line-up - absolute disaster! He's getting it wrong time and time again! I'll give him another season but I'm getting less confident by the the game that he's the man for the job.

That first half was some of the worst football we have played in a long time. Better second half but a draw against 2nd bottom is not good no matter how you spin it.

Dreadful first half, as bad as we've been.

Much improved second half. Probably just about deserved the point in the end.

Have to credit Borough, they played really well, it's always tough against these sides at this stage of the season when they've still got the hope of survival; not an excuse for not getting the 3 points, but a common occurrence.

Hopefully easier matches to come against teams with less to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.