Boro sack Monk

Rumours Monk sacked because of his style of play and they're now after Pulis haha YCNMIU
Hmm. What I've been reading is that Monk lied to Steve Gibson about a meeting he had with Swansea. The sacking is more to do with a lack of trust, apparently. To be fair, Gibson isn't the most impatient of chairmen when it comes to sacking managers. So it must be something fairly serious for him to give Monk the push.

Fuck me if I was a Boro fan I would throw my ST on the fire.Pulis again !! What the hell do Football Board Members see in this guy ? He`s older than some of those daft twats on Sunday Supplement ... and as outdated.
If they played at the bottom of our back garden I wouldn`t open the curtains.

Meanwhile, over at the Middlesbrough club shop.......

tenor.gif

Smoggies must feel like they've been relegated with that appointment.

another club who claimed to a "philosophy" and morals chucking them in the bin for a quick buck. They can stay in the Championship for all I care, there are more deserving clubs who should get their chance.

I used to be totally indifferent to Boro, one of those clubs where I didn't care one way or the other what they did. Then they appointed that utter cnut Robson and I started to dislike them. The longer Steve Gibson left him in charge the stronger my utter contempt for them as a club intensified. I remember being so pleased when they were relegated on the last day of the season, when they had the likes of Juninho and Emerson there. I believe at one time they even had to bring in Terry Venables to help because Robson was so fucking useless.

I hope under Mr Club Shop they never ever go anywhere near the Premier league again.

I used to be totally indifferent to Boro, one of those clubs where I didn't care one way or the other what they did. Then they appointed that utter cnut Robson and I started to dislike them. The longer Steve Gibson left him in charge the stronger my utter contempt for them as a club intensified. I remember being so pleased when they were relegated on the last day of the season, when they had the likes of Juninho and Emerson there. I believe at one time they even had to bring in Terry Venables to help because Robson was so fucking useless.

I hope under Mr Club Shop they never ever go anywhere near the Premier league again.
They did make a uefa cup final though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.