Boro Tickets not Sent Out

Corky

I see first day of sale tickets were finally sent out after 5pm today according to the confirmation email.

Even if all the rest are sent out tomorrow it will be touch and go for Friday and too late if they land on Saturday.
Anybody know what to do when you get home on Friday and the tickets have not landed?

Maybe the club are unaware of when match day is waiting 5 days after sale (plus a few hours) to start distributing them...

Email after 5 saying sent today bought first day, no tickets yet. Plus bought some later and no email, so now concerned.

Pep out!

I see first day of sale tickets were finally sent out after 5pm today according to the confirmation email.

Even if all the rest are sent out tomorrow it will be touch and go for Friday and too late if they land on Saturday.
Anybody know what to do when you get home on Friday and the tickets have not landed?

Maybe the club are unaware of when match day is waiting 5 days after sale (plus a few hours) to start distributing them...
Got The same email but mine arrived today.

I got mine today and then got an email this evening from the club saying they were being posted!!

The email did say:
If for any reason your ticket(s) have not arrived by Friday 10th March please contact Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

So I guess anyone who doesn't get them by Friday should ring.

Now why does this not surprise me? Some things will never change at City. Oddly enough, I ordered mine on the 2nd day of sale (Friday) and got it on Tuesday then ordered a mate's on Monday which arrived yesterday, yet tickets ordered before then haven't been delivered yet. God knows what will happen to those that ordered theirs yesterday just before it sold out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.