Boro

liamctid said:
I'm thinking of going to this. Is it a good day out/worth it? Anyone else thinking of going?

it's fucking wank mate. the town is a shithole, the stewards are genuinely some of the worst in the league, the fans are genuinely some of the most boring in the league, the bars have about 2 staff, both of which don't like themselves, and you can't smoke anywhere in the ground.

lwe're doing a bus if your interested.

Not been but drove through on the way to Blyth Spartans ground, and yeah, it did look like a bit of a shit hole.

arjan said:
liamctid said:
I'm thinking of going to this. Is it a good day out/worth it? Anyone else thinking of going?

it's fucking wank mate. the town is a shithole, the stewards are genuinely some of the worst in the league, the fans are genuinely some of the most boring in the league, the bars have about 2 staff, both of which don't like themselves, and you can't smoke anywhere in the ground.

lwe're doing a bus if your interested.

im definately up for the bus!

It's wank mate, as said by others. The premium bar is a 'Walkabout', with a dancefloor that fits about 10 people. The stadium looks decent when full, wen't to see England vs Slovakia a few years back. I'd recommend making a weekend of it and going on the piss in Newcastle, it's only a 45 minute drive if that from there.

Or just come home to the best city in the world ;-)

don't forget to take your chemical spillage safety suits

Do we usually fill our allocation? I'm thinking of going but only have a citycard. Are the season-ticketers likely to snap them all up before i get near them?

It's RANK.

Like a bloody scrap yard that happens to have a fully grown shiny generic subbutteo stadium in the middle of it.

Bobbins...

Good boozer en route though off the A1 and always welcomes Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.