Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Is there a good reason why ticket information takes so long to be announced? It's not like the Champions League doesn't happen every year and, with very few exceptions (Astana, Gent, Man U etc) it's pretty much the same set of teams who qualify. If there's an official percentage of ground capacity that has to be offered to the visiting team then surely it would give people an idea of their likelihood of getting a ticket (officially) if City could at least publish the number of tickets we are being allocated.

55,000 seater stadium aprox 10% to away fans? Looking at about 5,000+ tickets for blues. I'd say those who want 1 will get 1.
I hope your right. Any ideas when tickets will be released?

Borussia-Park has a capacity of up to 54,057, of which 16,145 are standing-room only due to popular demand. For international games, the standing room is converted into temporary seating for a total seating capacity of 46,249.

I think the same will happen for champions league games so capacity should be 46,249 but that should still give us near 5,000 tickets.

Although I might be wrong

Flights still available from Manchester, Tuesday to Thursday, to Brussels.

£50, and hiring a car for a couple of days. Mongengladbach is about two hours away.

I would have guessed around 3,500 but depends how their away section is split up, tried looking online for other clubs who have played them recently in the champions league to see what allocation they got but no look so far will keep looking...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.