Borussia Monchengladbach - 8th December

mboylan97

Hi all,

Hope you're keeping well.

My name is Mark Boylan and I was just getting in touch to see if anyone here could help me out for the final Champions League group game against Monchengladbach.

I'm from Ireland and as a Christmas present for my 11 year-old City-obsessed sister, I have booked flights, accommodation and a stadium tour for the match and have been following the website every morning for tickets being released. I checked the website at 9:25am today to find that the tickets had been sold out for the game. I'm obviously gutted as I have arranged time off work, paid for flights and accommodation and now have no tickets for the game. I'm even more disappointed for my little sister as she's never been to the Etihad before and I'd promised her that I would bring her. I was going to purchase a child's ticket and an adult, but at this stage, I'd take two adults tickets even.

If anyone out there can help me out or point me in the right direction, I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks in advance and with the help of God, hopefully seeing you on the 8th of December!

Mark.

Don't think it's sold out mate, can't see anything on the OS to indicate that's the case, general sale i.e. your status from 11/11.

Hi all,

Hope you're keeping well.

My name is Mark Boylan and I was just getting in touch to see if anyone here could help me out for the final Champions League group game against Monchengladbach.

I'm from Ireland and as a Christmas present for my 11 year-old City-obsessed sister, I have booked flights, accommodation and a stadium tour for the match and have been following the website every morning for tickets being released. I checked the website at 9:25am today to find that the tickets had been sold out for the game. I'm obviously gutted as I have arranged time off work, paid for flights and accommodation and now have no tickets for the game. I'm even more disappointed for my little sister as she's never been to the Etihad before and I'd promised her that I would bring her. I was going to purchase a child's ticket and an adult, but at this stage, I'd take two adults tickets even.

If anyone out there can help me out or point me in the right direction, I'd be hugely grateful.

Thanks in advance and with the help of God, hopefully seeing you on the 8th of December!

Mark.
Open sale Wednesday morning you should be ok.

I've got a few spares for this one in 201. Ive ended up with two or three more tickets than I need.

TICKETS NOW GONE

Last edited:
Hi,
I hope I am right here for my question and maybe someone can help me. I am a fan of Borussia Mönchengladbach and I fly from Germany to Manchester for the Champions League Match on Dec 8th. I tried to get a ticket about my team and as that didn't worked I tried it on the ManCity homepage. But I was kicked out because I have no booking history of course. Is there any other way I can get a ticket? Would be nice if someone can help me. I fly definitely even without a ticket. Is it possible to get one at the stadium right before the match? Even better it would be, if I get one before my flight of course. It would be really cool if someone can help me.
Greetings
Torsten

Torsten , City will not sell out their tickets I don't think but you may struggle to buy one as an away supporter. Unofficial ticket sellers always seem to have tickets for sale just outside the ground if you are prepared to pay a bit more , they are normally just outside the BMW car dealership. Good luck!

Torsten , City will not sell out their tickets I don't think but you may struggle to buy one as an away supporter. Unofficial ticket sellers always seem to have tickets for sale just outside the ground if you are prepared to pay a bit more , they are normally just outside the BMW car dealership. Good luck!
Ok, thank you for the information.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.