Borussia Monchengladbach away - where to stay?

sleepNsmile_Palazzo-Moenchengladbach-Aussenansicht-4-43301.jpg

sleepNsmile Palazzo
close window
When would you like to travel?
We require the travel dates for your individual offer.

ArrivalDeparture

Single roomsDouble rooms

AdultsChildren
HRS price assurance

Hindenburgstr. 286, 41061 Mönchengladbach, Germany

stayed in MG last time but will stay in Dussel this time
that way if we dont get tickets it saves a trek

Staying at the Lenardo in Gladbach

Twin room so 40 euros per person per night but hotel has good facilities

Cheers Tim - I've already booked the Fair Hotel in Gladbach but gone for free cancellation if I decide to change my plans and stay in Dusseldorf. The issue I've got with staying in Duss is that I only land in Duss the morning of the game and if I decide to stay there then by the time I've been able to check in (2pm), and gotten the train over to Gladbach, collect my ticket, etc (I'm guessing the collection point will be in Gladbach) it will probably be 4pm or later once I get out on the lash. So staying in Gladbach makes sense from that point of view as once I land I can get the train straight over to Gladbach, collect my ticket, and have it all done and dusted by early afternoon. Did you stay in Gladbach last year and what was it like for drinking both before and after the match?

Cheers Tim - I've already booked the Fair Hotel in Gladbach but gone for free cancellation if I decide to change my plans and stay in Dusseldorf. The issue I've got with staying in Duss is that I only land in Duss the morning of the game and if I decide to stay there then by the time I've been able to check in (2pm), and gotten the train over to Gladbach, collect my ticket, etc (I'm guessing the collection point will be in Gladbach) it will probably be 4pm or later once I get out on the lash. So staying in Gladbach makes sense from that point of view as once I land I can get the train straight over to Gladbach, collect my ticket, and have it all done and dusted by early afternoon. Did you stay in Gladbach last year and what was it like for drinking both before and after the match?

sorry to butt in ... before the game was great, nice wee square with about 5 cafe bars with outside seating , a few other bars and food outlets nearby as well
we stayed slightly out of town so just drank in our hotel post match

Got what seems a good deal in Mcdreams hotel central Gladbach 45 euro a night twin room

I'm staying at The Dorint Parkhotel. Near moenchengladbach centre. There's a great bar opposite the train station that is a club bar. Stayed in there til about 2 with some city fans and Gladbach fans

Gladbach and Kiev were the two games I missed last season. There were three in my Supporters Club who wished to go and we got two tickets so I volunteered to take the hit.

My mate Ray went and he said Gladbach was quiet but OK. I think it's the sort of place that's OK if you have a drink or two in the hotel bar and then head out to a couple of bars. Others will no more but I understand there's much more action in Dussledorf.

has anyone got a link for the free travel zone around gladbach on the day of game? were staying in cologne and im aware that the free travel doesnt extend as far as cologne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.