Bottom 3 here we come

I remember that, that defeat away at West Brom who hadn't won for ages when Bednar scored right near the end with a bit of a strange header. Felt horrible that day, we'd broken the British transfer record, we'd said how we were going to qualify for the Champions League, win the league, win the Champions League etc and there we were in the bottom 3, it really was embarrassing. Also, not just any time of the season, but at Christmas as well.

2 years later, and we were were instead in the TOP 3 on Christmas Day (and had had a chance to go top!).

Mr Partridge said:
Remember that day well, was the day my first proper girlfriend decided to dump me. Was more upset about the result from The Hawthorns to be honest!

A man with his priorities right!

Holy shit.... while I clicked on this thread the song Hip hop tribute by Raekwon came on.... and it starts with, "you wanna talk about the good ole' days? okay, we'll talk about the good ole days.."

thought it was relevant and humorous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.