Boubakary Soumare

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueDejong, 21 Jan 2018.

1. Uwe Already

Uwe Already

I know nothing of him, but that transfermarkt link has,in comparable players, one Phil Foden - makes more sense to use him perhaps? Also Boubakary is valued at 7.5m€ on there...

2. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

He's of Yaya's size mate, different player. Incomparable to the likes of Foden or Claudio Gomes. And plays as DM unlike Foden.

3. jay laruja

jay laruja

At that price, shouldn't we rather be targeting Sessegnon?

4. BlueDeadHead

BlueDeadHead

Would you rather pay 60 in a year. During the VVD saga all I read is why can't we sign these kids BEFORE their price skyrockets....

5. MillionDollarDream

MillionDollarDream

The kid is actually is in Lille’s first team since the managerial change and he’s been playing 90minutes a game pretty much all this month. Played today as well in the cup game they lost. Lille picked him up from PSG’s academy because just like Gomes PSG have a ton of youth with no pathway into the team, absolutely no plans. They’ve let go a ton of talent in recent windows who are doing well and they’ve made little to no money off of and that’s why they’re still struggling with FFP. They were desperate to hold on to Gomes because he’s one of the tops of the class, training with the first team and doing marketing stuff but didn’t do enough to convince him to staff. Pep must’ve given him the Gabriel Jesus pitch to turn his head.

Anyway back to Soumare I watched about 60 minutes of the cup game today and he’s got some decent range with his passes from a deep position and he’s able to push forward and hold off defenders when they get stuck on him. If he was actually bought by ya I would leave him at Lille for the rest of the season. They need money but can’t sign anyone.

6. BlueDeadHead

BlueDeadHead

So this kid, Fred, and Gomes...And we have Garcia and Luiz at Girona, not to mention the lads in the EDS. That is a whole lot of young talented DMs.

7. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

So can this young Gomez lad be a part of the first team squad next season or is he more likely to be loaned out?

8. KP242

KP242

I was thinking he'd go to Girona for a year or two. But given that Pep personally contacted him maybe he will be around the first team from the start.

9. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

Wilcox announced a change of empathizes on youth a couple of months ago, i believe it was about signing youth players with a view to them being ready for the squad physically , I think he will get the same game time as Bravo but from the EDS team thus expanding the squad

10. MillionDollarDream

MillionDollarDream

I don’t think Aleix Garcia is going to make it. Unless he’s injured he’s not even making the bench some games. Only played about 10 games this year, started in about half of them. So far this Girona experiment has been frustrating to say the least, worse than when we loaned kids out to NYCFC.