Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

jimharri

http://theliberal.ie/video-a-bounce...g-a-woman-in-the-face-after-she-swung-at-him/

So; what do you reckon? Was he out of order for clattering her square on in the face, or did she deserve it for trying to clout him first? In my opinion,hitting a woman is a scummy thing to do. However, it appears from the (admittedly short) video that she was the instigator and launched a haymaker at him that Stevie Wonder would have seen coming. But seeing as she missed, was his reaction proportionate? Also, would the police be investigating if it had been some pissed up bloke that got the belt? For me, he overdid it. She could probably have been overpowered/restrained without too much difficulty.

Apologies if this has already been posted; had a quick look in the first couple of pages and couldn't see anything.

lots of things to think about-
if it was a man being slapped would anyone be bothered
there was 2-3 bouncers there, they are trained to deal with similar situations so he had no need to respond
what happened before or directly after it. rumour that she was pushed down the stairs
he is a fairly big lad and should never have slapped her, no man ever needs to physically assault a woman

Clear case of self defense after being attacked first, so no criminal case to answer.

Like you I dont hold with hitting a woman, but when the "Woman" wants to act like a bloke and take a swing its getting no more than equal treatment.
I am sure I am not alone in being saddened by the behavior of women nowadays, they seem intent on getting as pissed as possible in the shortest amount of time then use being a woman as a defense when it ends badly.

I found it on a forum over here. As someone posted over here, if he'd got a clatter, the last thing on his mind would be tidying his hair after a few seconds, like she did. As he said, if she'd got a full on clatter, she'd have been floored. Most blokes probably would end up on the deck as well, actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.