Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

What I see is a bouncer who's shit at his job. The police get attacked all the time, yet they'll still get in trouble if they retaliate and just punch a suspect. I used to work in bars just before they brought the licensing for bouncers in, and loads of them were actually looking for a fight. If a man can't restrain a drunk female attacker without punching her, he shouldn't be a bouncer.

If it was just a random bloke she was punching, then obviously he'd have every right to defend himself by hitting back.

What I see is a bouncer who's shit at his job. The police get attacked all the time, yet they'll still get in trouble if they retaliate and just punch a suspect. I used to work in bars just before they brought the licensing for bouncers in, and loads of them were actually looking for a fight. If a man can't restrain a drunk female attacker without punching her, he shouldn't be a bouncer.
Hurrah,that's my point

lol Police don't retaliate? Yeah the batons, CS gas and taser guns are all for show.

Hey, hey, it was him, not me, waaaaaah!

Seriously, you sound like a whiny little woman. Give it a rest.

Who knew thinking not smacking a woman full in the face was a contentious issue that would devolve into personal attacks? Go figure! Bravura performance.

Bye.
Good call, have an early night and you're actually both as bad as each other........

Don't worry I've been reading it, I'm a sad Mod that's got fuck all else to do but all I'm getting is you two trying to point score like the other night.

If its getting on my tits then I'm sure others must share the same view?
Fuck, sorry. I thought this was an Internet football forum where we were discussing the values associated with a bouncer twatting a woman full in the face? Some men think this is a good thing. Equality and all that! Some people think some of the comments and expressions of support for the bouncer smacks (pun intended) of a culture of violence against women that has become casual, almost a non-event. Sorry for expressing an opinion that runs contrary to the "fuck her, she deserves a good slap" attitude that appears to prevail here. I don't condone those values, especially in this instance.

I'm bowing out. Said my piece and stood my corner. However, I'm not particularly enamored of where I live being fodder, American gun culture being thrust in my face every time there is any issue under discussion, etc, etc, etc... I'd call it xenophobic, but it isn't, it is just a crutch used to bait the poster, then that poster is all outraged about receiving a reply. It is pathetic and juvenile.

Accordingly, I'm out. Tired of the bullshit. And if you think it is getting on your tits??? WTF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.