Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

I'm not sure he does punch her and I am not sure she should want restraining either. If he does restrain her then where does it end. I think restraining is gonna cause a lot more problems for both the bouncer and the girl. The coppers are going to get involved and I'd rather wake up in the morning with a sore face than in a cell.

If you're lucky yeah.

Bouncers aren't allowed to use the restraints used by police as I've said (according the the MEN article anyway)
I think the bouncer was well within his rights to react how he did. But I think you may have misinterpreted the bullet points in that article as you've said several times that restraining the woman wasn't an option legally open to the bouncer.

The article says they can't restrain people "unless they are approached with physical threats of harm", and he most certainly was. So restraining her was definitely an option.

But the blame here lies squarely with the pissed up twat throwing the first punch, so I've no qualms with how he responded in this case.

I am a firm believer that if a woman is hard enough to swing for a man then she is hard enough to get a slap back. You lose all rights and any perception of being these sweet innocent little flowers the second you become violent.

No one should be subjected to an assault whilst at their work. This woman obviously a ned was totally out of order.

I don't think the guy should have Lamped her though. He should have pushed her.

I was involved in a situation where I intervened when a guy was battering a woman and he turned on me. I nutted him to defend myself then the woman attacked me like a fucking maniac. I managed to grab her hands as she attempted to puncture my face with her nails and throw her on top of her **** boyfriend.

If she had been a man I would not have grabbed the hands.

I'm glad I never punched her though. I would have felt bad about that afterwards.

One point lost behind all the noble not hitting women stuff, is that she is a pissed scouse bird. In my experience women at each end of the m62 (hull and Liverpool) are fucking horrendous and along with Katy price and probably Kim kardashian deserve assaulted on a routine and casual basis.

If this had been a bloke throwing the punch at the bouncer, then the police wouldn't be even bothering to investigate this.

I had to undertake a Security Industry Approved training course (C&G2915) when I was drafted to work at a large public event in London back in 2012. I would consider what he did as neutralising a threat. Drunk men and women are equally dangerous, and if anyone swings a punch the fight or flight reflex is extremely difficult to resist. She's lucky he didn't full connect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.