Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

people who assume the girl was a scouser could also believe the bouncer stabbed in the head in liverpool the same night was stabbed by a scouser- when in fact it was 3 lads from manchester.

people who assume the girl was a scouser could also believe the bouncer stabbed in the head in liverpool the same night was stabbed by a scouser- when in fact it was 3 lads from manchester.
To be fair, the bouncer was obviously shit and his training should have meant he was able to talk the three of them down from using violence. Any nurse from the 80's knows that.

Judging by how quickly he ducked her swing and whacked her back, I'd say his instinct took over.

Instinct ?
I've never felt the 'instinct' to hit a Woman.
This guy is 'supposedly' trained to deal with situations like this and yet his first thought is to be violent ?
The guy is a coward and quite obviously unable to do his job properly but i don't condone her actions at all.

From a 30 second clip it's tough to pass judgement on whether he should have slapped her or not in my opinion.

If this woman has been abusing him verbally and tried to strike him before the incident we can see in the clip has happened, then he's well within his rights do give her a slap in my opinion.

If it's a first attempt at hitting him then I think he's been a bit quick to slap her and he could have ducked like he did and maybe moved a foot or so away from her. Then maybe warned her and tried to calm her down. If she comes again then maybe a slap would have been the only thing that would wake her up to the situation she's found herself in.

It's without doubt a slap from what I can see too. She'd have been on her arse had he cracked her with a proper punch.

It's really distasteful either way and I'm sure he's not proud of what he's obviously felt that he's had to do but I'm gonna give the bloke the benefit of the doubt here and say that she's probably been going on at him for a while before that and the clip doesn't give the full picture.

Bit too much Prosecco it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.