Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

Easy to have restrained he rather.than twat her, but at the same time it's a split second reaction to a punch thrown at you, easy to have a go, but unless in that situation you don't know.

Like to think that any man would have tried to restrain her rather than what he did, but then I have had a stiletto twated across me head by a pissed lass and just shoved her away and told her to fuck off.

If the woman is more physically strong than the man, then is it still unacceptable to hit her? Just a thought
obviously not the case here however, fuckin meatheads the pair of em

should never hit a woman. most men, especially a trained ones, are big enough and strong enough to "restrain" a woman. subdue her by holding by all means but never should you punch one.

Unless the women is a body builder then men will always be stronger so it's a non question really

So how about a little bloke punching a big bloke? Is the bigger guy not supposed to hit back in that situation?
How about a 20 stone woman hitting a 9 stone bloke? Can the little man hit back or does the double standard only extend to genitalia?

I am firm believer in equal rights for women and equal lefts.
If females want to act like men then they cannot complain when they are treated like men.

Pussy pass denied.

He was well within his legal and moral rights.

But she's got a better chin than Amir Khan.

Last edited:
So how about a little bloke punching a big bloke? Is the bigger guy not supposed to hit back in that situation?
How about a 20 stone woman hitting a 9 stone bloke? Can the little man hit back or does the double standard only extend to genitalia?

I am firm believer in equal rights for women and equal lefts.
If females want to act like men then they cannot complain when they are treated like men.

Pussy pass denied.
Calm down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.