Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

He has a job to do that involves being able to diffuse aggressive situations,if they are just going to punch everyone then they might as well just be one of the punters
They don't just punch everyone.

You've no idea how long he has or has not spent trying to diffuse the situation.

He was attacked and gave her an open handed slap. He is legally entitled to defend himself as such.

They don't just punch everyone.

You've no idea how long he has or has not spent trying to diffuse the situation.

He was attacked and gave her an open handed slap. He is legally entitled to defend himself as such.
He could have done better in the video we saw,grab her arm and restrain her would have been the better option,he is crap at his job if he resorts to punching her

He could have done better in the video we saw,grab her arm and restrain her would have been the better option,he is crap at his job if he resorts to punching her
Absolute bollocks from someone that has never been in that position.

So how about a little bloke punching a big bloke? Is the bigger guy not supposed to hit back in that situation?
How about a 20 stone woman hitting a 9 stone bloke? Can the little man hit back or does the double standard only extend to genitalia?

I am firm believer in equal rights for women and equal lefts.
If females want to act like men then they cannot complain when they are treated like men.

Pussy pass denied.
Well said.

Unless the women is a body builder then men will always be stronger so it's a non question really

That's a bold assumption! I know many blokes who are physically weaker than most women I know!

As for what happened, judging by the video she deserved it.
Anyone who instigates violence deserves a belting and I've had my fair share in the past. In the end you get wise and start to think to yourself maybe I should stop acting like a **** if it's going to resolve in me getting a slap!

Lol i have seen plenty of violence and the inside of a nightclub virtually every night of my late teens and 20's,seen bouncers at work a hundred times deal better with squaddies

As I say, you've never been in his position.

How many times have you been punched?

As I say, you've never been in his position.

How many times have you been punched?
Can't remember any but i wasn't a stupid drunk and back then groups of girls stuck together to keep each other out of trouble

Like i say Plymouth is a forces city and bouncers look after things very well,if they can control squaddies i'm sure a drunk women wouldn't be a problem

Can't remember any but i wasn't a stupid drunk and back then groups of girls stuck together to keep each other out of trouble

Like i say Plymouth is a forces city and bouncers look after things very well,if they can control squaddies i'm sure a drunk women wouldn't be a problem

You have no idea how long he has spent talking to her beforehand. What has gone on or anything.

You're taking a ten second video and then trying to make your mind up on his ability to do his job. The law is right behind him on this. He was attacked, he slapped her. She stumbles off. He's not hit her with a closed fist. He's done no lasting damage. She deserved it and she will think twice next time. He will certainly not be getting any sort of reprimand.

What you saw regarding what bouncers did with squaddies two decades back is neither here nor there. And if you're telling me that you saw a bouncer receive a punch from a squaddie and just take it then I will call bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.