Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Eight days now until the next game. They've struggled a bit of late, and with Liverpool playing Spurs on the Saturday it's a good chance for us to cement our place in the top four.

No new injuries today from what I could tell, so we should have a virtually full strength squad to choose from again.

Caballero
Sagna
Kompany
Stones
Clichy
Toure
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

They are very good at coming from behind,i would love vinny to play and keep us organised at the back
I really don't want to see clichy again,he is full of mistakes

Eight days now until the next game. They've struggled a bit of late, and with Liverpool playing Spurs on the Saturday it's a good chance for us to cement our place in the top four.

No new injuries today from what I could tell, so we should have a virtually full strength squad to choose from again.

Caballero
Sagna
Kompany
Stones
Clichy
Toure
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Incredible. Cliche in. Kolarov out. Simply incredible. What have both players need to do week in week out to prove one is totally inept in whatever system Pep plays and the other why he has played most minutes since Pep is manager. Honestly ...

Interesting that Fernandinho can be considered for right-back but not Delph at left-back; would be interesting to see what he could offer in that position.
Think we may change things and start Aguero and Jesus in this one.

Incredible. Cliche in. Kolarov out. Simply incredible. What have both players need to do week in week out to prove one is totally inept in whatever system Pep plays and the other why he has played most minutes since Pep is manager. Honestly ...

Kolarov is fine as a centre-half, but I still think he's a liability at left back. Clichy is no better there to be honest, he just gets the nod from me because he's got more pace.

---------------------------Willy-----------------------

Sagna-------Kompany-----Stones------Clichy

----------------Dinho----------Yaya----------------------

Jesus----------------Silva--------------------Sane

-----------------------Aguero------------------------

I'd give Sterling and KDB a rest and give Aguero a run out to see how well the link up play would be with a fluid 3 behind him.

I also want to see Yaya bully Wilshere into submission like he normally does :-)

Needs freshening up a little bit as we seen in the 2nd half today, i'd go with:

-------------------------------Willy
Sagna----------Kompany-----------Stones------------Clichy
--------------Dinho/KDB---------------Yaya
-----------------------------Silva
Sane----------------------Aguero----------------------Jesus

Rest Sterling, let him be an impact from the bench. Toss up between KDB or Dinho depending on whether to be more cautious or a little more out there. At left back we've really no other options (assuming Delph can't play there), I trust Clichy slightly more than I trust Kolarov at left back. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pep stick with Kolarov at centre half.

Even after selecting that team, I still want to see Jesus up front rather than out wide.

Last edited:

Kolarov has been ok at centre half but a complete liability at left back (worse than Clichy), Clichy is the best (just) of 2 pretty poor options and I think it's based solely on him being quicker and more defensive minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.