Bournemouth (away) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eversince 76

The derby defeat was hard to take and unfortunately saw a couple more injuries added to the never ending list. The international friendlies hardly matters to try and forget about it.

A game at Bournemouth will. One of the away games l was looking forward to when the fixtures came out last summer. I even skipped battling for a ticket to go to Paris in favor of taking the mrs. to this one. Easy choice really. Skip what is waiting for security and sponsoring UEFA in a dreadful area of Paris to what I expect this Saturday.

Let's hopefully welcome back either of KdB, Nasri and Delph. We can do with some fresh blood. Again. Otamendi in for Demichelis and let the hunting season continue. I'm sure Kompany always ment it would be other teams hunting us when he said these famous words ...

The derby defeat was hard to take and unfortunately saw a couple more injuries added to the never ending list. The international friendlies hardly matters to try and forget about it.

A game at Bournemouth will. One of the away games l was looking forward to when the fixtures came out last summer. I even skipped battling for a ticket to go to Paris in favor of taking the mrs. to this one. Easy choice really. Skip what is waiting for security and sponsoring UEFA in a dreadful area of Paris to what I expect this Saturday.

Let's hopefully welcome back either of KdB, Nasri and Delph. We can do with some fresh blood. Again. Otamendi in for Demichelis and let the hunting season continue. I'm sure Kompany always ment it would be other teams hunting us when he said these famous words ...

Think he meant he had just been watching the film.

Yeah, we're hunting tigers with one of those clown guns that goes 'BANG' when you fire it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.