Bournemouth (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he is a shelfish.
@domalino Which wasn’t actually what I said.

I said he has a tendency of playing more selfishly when he is frustrated with his play. It’s a heads down approach to breaking through the bad form. It is not abject, it is just not necessarily the best approach for our tactics and general team play.

This argument kun is selfish does my head . He is a striker not a mid fielder or a play maker .
Aguero has worked harder tracking back and battling for the ball this season than he's ever worked. Maybe that was never his natural game, but football is a team game, and Aguero battling for the ball is better for the team. Pep has worked his magic in getting players like Aguero to work for the team, and not with the team like he did under previous managers.

Brighton, Everton, Bournemouth. Dippers were after the first international break. That's why Guardiola is still being asked how important that late goal from Raz was in kick starting our winning run.
Ahh, I looked up matchday 3 before responding to see if I was remembering the games correctly and Google had the Liverpool match for us. Must be incorrect, though.

Aguero has worked harder tracking back and battling for the ball this season than he's ever worked. Maybe that was never his natural game, but football is a team game, and Aguero battling for the ball is better for the team. Pep has worked his magic in getting players like Aguero to work for the team, and not with the team like he did under previous managers.
Generally true, though not recently, which is what I was commenting on.

Mine was a nuanced argument being taken to a false extreme (probably unintentionally, in @Chi-town blues defence).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.