Bournemouth Home

adr2.8i

Hi guys n girls. Sorry if this is posted in wrong section.

Ive got tickets for this game, (and it falls on my birthday yipee) and the missus and i are gonna make a weekend of it. I get the joys of watching the game and the missus gets the joys of the Trafford centre or the Arnedale on the sunday (im dreading sunday already) ..

any kind blues want to give us a heads up on where to stay? Been looking at Travelodge Sportcity and the Jurys inn as they seem walkable to the stadium? Or do i try and find a hotel nearer the northern quarter where the shops are? and then tram it into the game? we are on a bit of a budget as well tbh.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Hi guys n girls. Sorry if this is posted in wrong section.

Ive got tickets for this game, (and it falls on my birthday yipee) and the missus and i are gonna make a weekend of it. I get the joys of watching the game and the missus gets the joys of the Trafford centre or the Arnedale on the sunday (im dreading sunday already) ..

any kind blues want to give us a heads up on where to stay? Been looking at Travelodge Sportcity and the Jurys inn as they seem walkable to the stadium? Or do i try and find a hotel nearer the northern quarter where the shops are? and then tram it into the game? we are on a bit of a budget as well tbh.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Steer clear of travel lodge sports city m8 it's a hovel and nowhere near the ground a good two mile walk.. Booked m8s into there from Norway against my advise as they wanted to save a couple of quid, cost more in taxis to and from town as they wasn't comfertable walking round the area.. Few undesirables around the hotel, nothing decent around the area.

You better off at the travel lodge ancotes lane then you on the edge of the city centre.. Don't know the jury's inn sorry

If cheeper you could try travel lodge Ashton - your on the tram stop then that goes past the stadium and into town and retail park there with the usual frankies and bennies , harvesters , etc

Last edited:
Last time I was over in stayed in Roomzzz, cheap as chips, in the city centre, worth checking out if you're on a budget.

The Jury's is a little bit out from the shopping bit to be honest, but the Pub next door - The Briton's is one of the best around. There's a good few hotels around Piccadilly station which are handy for the tram, and not too far to walk either.

Have you tried travel lodge at parrswood?
It cheaper than the city centre and opposite the tram station and east didsbury train station is nearby. The complex has a cinema and places to eat plus 15 minute walk to didsbury village which has loads of pubs and restaurants.

The Ibis Budget on Great Ancoats St is both walkable to the ground and to town.

I wouldn't board a dog in an Ibis Budget
Normal Ibis or Ibis styles are fine, but not the "budget"

You're going to struggle to find anything for less than £100 in the town centre for a night mate

http://www.laterooms.com/en/Hotels....it=on&SortOrder=Distance&SortedAscending=true

Your better bet is Air B&B

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/s/Manchest...-2016&ss_id=b815x7mi&source=bb&s_tag=T3KVjnli

thanks for your responses lads. much appreciated. Will make a booking soon.

if anyone sees me around then feel free to give us a smack :-)

(im the one with 2 chins just too let u know)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.