Bournemouth Signing Spree !

razman

Bournemouth signing Iturbe and being linked with El Shaarawy , Benik Afobe ( nearly done apparently) & Jonathan De Guzman

Looks like next years TV deals effect is kicking in early , with understandably them not wanting to be close to the relegation zone. Could be only good for the league I guess. Case in point cabaye for Crystal Palace and they are comfortably in the top 10.

Good luck to them. Football is all about highs and lows, they are currently on a massive (sic) high. Drink it in Bournemouth fans! !

I think in Bournemouth's case they can see this is their main chance - if they can stay up and stabilize a small club can do something and go places with the cash that will be on offer. They have a bright young manager and a good set up and from the looks of things are taking a calculated risk - signing decent players on probably sensible contracts - rather than doing a notlob and crippling the club if relegated or a Villa and just giving up the ghost in November by selling all your decent players off and appointing a shite head coach / manager

Hope that they don't overspend like Portsmouth did. Bournemouths stadium is tiny.

Hope that they don't overspend like Portsmouth did. Bournemouths stadium is tiny.

Sign the bigger names to draw the fans in and then improve infrastructure. With the amount of money available to premier league teams now, its possible.

Sign the bigger names to draw the fans in and then improve infrastructure. With the amount of money available to premier league teams now, its possible.

Was interesting reading that this year's bottom team - 20th will receive more money than what Chelsea got lost year more than 100m... All the best to them!

I think it's fairly risk free, I would imagine they have a number of clauses in their contracts to guard against them doing Pompey in the face of relegation. They seem to be a well run club whereas when Pompey had that top six quality side I always had a feeling it was very flimsy.

I think it's fairly risk free, I would imagine they have a number of clauses in their contracts to guard against them doing Pompey in the face of relegation. They seem to be a well run club whereas when Pompey had that top six quality side I always had a feeling it was very flimsy.
And Pompey had 'Appy 'Arry in charge of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.