Bournemouth tickets on sale Monday

If we'd had 3000 tickets for this I doubt it would have sold for a Monday evening, I doubt it will be that popular, even the London tourist clan will give it a miss as they won't be able to get home for a G&T before bed.

I wish we did have 3000 for this as I may have stood a chance of a ticket but at 1300 theres no chance for me, sods law I'm on holidays that week :-). I'm flying down for the West Ham league match on 01/02, did the same for the cup match and would have done the same for this match. Never mind though, those who get tickets will no doubt have a great time.

Last edited:
I wish we did have 3000 for this as I may have stood a chance of a ticket but at 1300 theres no chance for me, sods law I'm on holidays that week :-). I'm flying down for the West Ham league match on 01/02, did the same for the cup match and would have done the same for this match. Never mind though, those who get tickets will no doubt have a great time.

I wouldn't get too wound up about it, because this is one of those games that won't sell too quickly.

Over the last three years, I've been to as many away games as I can, and it has usually, but not always, been a) a long distance trek or b) a mid-week match,

Sunderland, Newcastle, Palace, Swansea, Norwich.

Even some closer games I have been to mid-week, such as Stoke and Villa, have been easy to obtain.

West Ham away, which I have a ticket for, is on open sale, and it is a weekday game.

You may be surprised, as I've been to some away games midweek when there have barely been a thousand of us there.

I wouldn't get too wound up about it, because this is one of those games that won't sell too quickly.

Over the last three years, I've been to as many away games as I can, and it has usually, but not always, been a) a long distance trek or b) a mid-week match,

Sunderland, Newcastle, Palace, Swansea, Norwich.

Even some closer games I have been to mid-week, such as Stoke and Villa, have been easy to obtain.

West Ham away, which I have a ticket for, is on open sale, and it is a weekday game.

You may be surprised, as I've been to some away games midweek when there have barely been a thousand of us there.

I also have a ticket for West Ham away, can't make Palace in the cup which I'm spewing about but never mind. Realistically this match won't go down to 2-3000 points or lower but having said that, it is a Monday night, it is live on tv and it is a difficult match to attend and you've got to take 2 days off work for with the added costs of a hotel involved for a lot of people too.

I also have a ticket for West Ham away, can't make Palace in the cup which I'm spewing about but never mind. Realistically this match won't go down to 2-3000 points or lower but having said that, it is a Monday night, it is live on tv and it is a difficult match to attend and you've got to take 2 days off work for with the added costs of a hotel involved for a lot of people too.

Most of the games where Some posters claim all the tickets will go to corporates and supporters clubs tend to go to low numbers of loyalty points.

Most of the games where Some posters claim all the tickets will go to corporates and supporters clubs tend to go to low numbers of loyalty points.

I've always been suspicious about the demand for Premier League Corporate Tickets.
Perhaps a high profile game in London, but once you've discounted the swamp derby, and maybe Anfield, that's about it.

It's an obvious sign of progress, but a night match in Bournemouth. was actually more attractive when Paul Stewart was leading the line

I've always been suspicious about the demand for Premier League Corporate Tickets.
Perhaps a high profile game in London, but once you've discounted the swamp derby, and maybe Anfield, that's about it.

It's an obvious sign of progress, but a night match in Bournemouth. was actually more attractive when Paul Stewart was leading the line

Good post mate.

Also, I think a more powerful striker like Steward would also help our passing game from the back as we would have more options to get our attacks going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.