Boxing Day - Hull (A)

If anyone has 2 spares, I will take them – I'll be at Watford and Arsenal home games so could collect then. Cheers Blues.

Hi Guys, I'm looking for two tickets for the Boxing day clash with Hull City. Here's hoping. Cheers, Paul

My son's flying in from the States for Christmas and I'd love to take him to Hull on Boxing day so I'm looking for two tickets please.

Would be awesome if anyone had either an adult+u18 or 2 adult tickets available for this one - my son looking to go to his first away game!

Will pick up from anywhere within reason!

Cheers in advance.

I have 2 tickets for Hull away. £30 each. I don't have them in my hand yet but should do so in the next few days. Let me know if you want them

Sorry ignore the pm didnt realise you were speaking to rammy.
if he doesnt want them or has been fixed up then it would be an honour to take them on

Last edited by a moderator:
Still after two.

I have no desire for reindeer gruds or socks and Lynx from poundland.

The joy of Christmas giving is in your hands
Do the right thing this festive season and flog us your tickets ; )
Its going to be a draw anyway .. ..

I shall play this to weaken your resolve.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 or 2 tickets needed buy off here regularly please pm me if any going can meet anywhere gtr manchester thanks

Maybe its just my PC but it appears that theres still Hull tickets available online for 14,000 points or more. I can't say for certain as i don't have enough points to check but it definitely does not say sold out when I login to E tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.