Boxing Day

Mike D said:
The likelyhood is MH will throw Benjani out injured again up front with Vass, and we'll get turned over by the mighty Hull.op. The crowd will start to get on Hughes back. MH will give his usual we've got lots of positives to come out of today and we'll still be burying our heads in the sand saying we'll be alright come january.

Exactly. That.

This is the game where things will come to a head...... we'll be three down before half time, with Dunne and Hart sent off, they'll be Hughes out chants in a rapidly emptying stadium in the second half.

But hey, lets look forward to the rest of the season.

Just a scruffy scrappy three points. Don't mind having the proverbial heart attack or seizure (paramedics I'm in Colin Bell Level 3 Aisle 323) watching our back four fouling up or Joe H coming and then staying or Robinhood limping off without kicking the ball or the Emerald Prince blazing over from six yards or the glorious Dass Vass hitting a post from the spot but just the three luvverly points.

bluemanc said:
Blue4ever85 said:
2-0 to Hull.

I hope im wrong, but that's what I think.

I also think 2-0 to Blackburn too.

Again, I hope im wrong.
So you won't get behind the team then,at least your honest.

No I wont because im not going to any of them games.

The players cant be bothered so because its xmas and iv'e got family and friends, I cant be bothered.

Blue4ever85 said:
bluemanc said:
Blue4ever85 said:
2-0 to Hull.

I hope im wrong, but that's what I think.

I also think 2-0 to Blackburn too.

Again, I hope im wrong.
So you won't get behind the team then,at least your honest.

No I wont because im not going to any of them games.

The players cant be bothered so because its xmas and iv'e got family and friends, I cant be bothered.
Fair enough.

Blue4ever85 said:
Mike D said:
The likelyhood is MH will throw Benjani out injured again up front with Vass, and we'll get turned over by the mighty Hull.op. The crowd will start to get on Hughes back. MH will give his usual we've got lots of positives to come out of today and we'll still be burying our heads in the sand saying we'll be alright come january.

Exactly. That.

Some might say that this sounds like you actually want us to....no no no of course not nobody would actually want us too lose.

dannybcity said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Mike D said:

Exactly. That.

Some might say that this sounds like you actually want us to....no no no of course not nobody would actually want us too lose.

stop talking out of your arse no fan wants the team to lose, it's a case of looking at our form and performances and if you're honest with yourself as these fans are being then i get the feeling we'll probably lose. i fucking hope we dont, but i think we will.

vbr said:
dannybcity said:

stop talking out of your arse no fan wants the team to lose, it's a case of looking at our form and performances and if you're honest with yourself as these fans are being then i get the feeling we'll probably lose. i fucking hope we dont, but i think we will.

Hey I said that nobody would. I know when I wanted McClaren out of the England job I was desperate for England to lose. I considered it a small amount of disappointment for the greater good.

*EDIT* I'm prepared for the stick I'm going to get, but remember it was half in jest and in fairness there probably is a grain of truth in it.

vbr said:
dannybcity said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Mike D said:

Exactly. That.

stop talking out of your arse no fan wants the team to lose
You're wrong with that one,a few on here have said that if it means Hughes being sacked then so be it.
A poll on this would show exactly that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.