Boy Wonder ?

mmc

Why is this Macheda or whatever being hailed as a superkid or the new ronaldo ? He has scored a goal big woop.

Micah Richards wasnt a boy wonder when he scored in the last minute, i doubt anyone else would be hailed as that, this is a general outlook on how biased the press is concerning United and the rest.

Have you noticed he's also a "United academy product"?? Despite spending his youth at Lazio, at Lazio complaining at the way he was poached.

mmc said:
Why is this Macheda or whatever being hailed as a superkid or the new ronaldo ? He has scored a goal big woop.

Micah Richards wasnt a boy wonder when he scored in the last minute, i doubt anyone else would be hailed as that, this is a general outlook on how biased the press is concerning United and the rest.
so true, any young player scores for a team outside of the "big four" and its not recognised or simply considered a fluke and "not that good" its bloody irritating. I mean i've had ssn on most of today and the amount they have talked about the champions league and the rags, is unbelieverable. no mention of the fact the uefa cup is in the 1/4 stages and an english team is in them, nothing.

He will sink without trace. It is the way of things.

I was just about to start a post about this little cock jockey, why are the commentators creaming in there pants over this kid? 1 goal seems to have made him the best thing since sliced bread!! WANKERS. We should buy Hulk though just for the name

mmc said:

To answer your question, its because he's a product of uniteds youth academy of course! that always produce these fantastic players like Luke Chadwick and Chris Eagles. When Rooney scored that wonder goal for Everton against Arsenal on his debut, he got no where near this much attention. Everytime I flick on Sky Sports, it Macheda this, how they call him Kiko, who came up with the name kiko, why does he like the name kiko, will he change it, is his pet dog named kiko.......

The only reason our academy is so good is that it was developed in response to theirs. We based it ground up on their Beckham, Scholes et al set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.