Boys in Blue (Song)

Rorz88

Probably grafting, and moaning about refs!
Just a thought blues, i was walking to work this morning, listening to my ipod and Boys in Blue came on and i was just wondering:

A, why dont we sing this song on the terraces more?

B, why isnt it played after games?

Im a massive fan of the song and it really takes me back to the Maine Road days. Would love to hear it on the terraces more..... 1894 group?!!

A. we do sing the song on the terraces. A lot of people don't know the words so don't join in unfortunately.

B. We've got the club to play it before games, unfortunately (again) it seems the majority of people would prefer to rush another pint down them rather then get in their seats early to join in with it! :P

I love The Boys in Blue, but it doesn't really work as a terrace chant. Should always be played at full time though.

It still gets played at The Etihad, I'm sure it got played after a win a few weeks back, maybe Sunderland?

It was played again before Saturday's game with words goin around the electronic thingy,for those who don't know them,love that song me,even now at 44 makes hairs stand up on back of neck

Normally played pre-game but always cuts off at the 'another generation' bit which is the best bit.

The little bit of 315 around me try and keep it going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.