Boys in Blue (Song)

A. we do sing the song on the terraces. A lot of people don't know the words so don't join in unfortunately.

B. We've got the club to play it before games, unfortunately (again) it seems the majority of people would prefer to rush another pint down them rather then get in their seats early to join in with it! :P

That's fair enough mate, thanks for your reply. I don't often hear it on the terraces but I was singing it all the way to work today and was thinking, when was the last time I sang it at a game.

I think Bluemoon before the game and then The Boys in Blue after the game would be perfect but that's just my opinion.

I love the song and always have done !

Sorry to hijack the thread but what about bluemoon?

Can't remember the last time it was played before a match.

Newcastle match? Or Bournemouth?
Apparently some disturbing news came out about the lead singer of the band that performed the version of bluemoon we'd become used to. One of his victims, who's a regular match goer, complained and threatened legal action if they didn't stop playing that version.

Watch this space, a better version of Bluemoon will be back soon enough....

I love The Boys in Blue, but it doesn't really work as a terrace chant. Should always be played at full time though.

Absolutely. We should leave the ground singing it!!!

Fantastic song. Loved when the 1894 ground had the banner saying 'the boys in blue never give in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.