Bradley Lowery RIP x

Stockport mackem

Team supported
Sunderland

A 5 yr old Sunderland fan...who sadly has only months to live.
He had a special night on Tuesday...
Well done Sunderland, Chelsea, and even Newcastle.

Stuff like this makes me feel so humble.... and thankful that my kids are healthy

A night to remember for him, and his family

That is a lovely gesture and it must take a mental toll from the players.I can't stand Defoe usually but this is top notch from him and indeed all of the players. I freely admit meeting that lad would destroy me mentally so fair play to the players and of course young Bradley.

This and animal cruelty cut me to the core and the main reason i lose my temper with those of a religious persuasion but that is not for this thread.

I feel desperately sad for his parents but happy they had this experience together at least, life really is so very precious.

Lovely to see and fair play to not just the Sunderland players but the Chelsea ones too.

And I hope his penalty wins the goal of the month competition too.

What can you say makes you realise when you moan for fuck all, puts everything in to perspective god love him

All over the local news today up here - he got 75k cards and pressies wishing him well today alone the wee lad - don't forget the toffees lobbed £200k into his fund when they played at the Stadium of Light a few weeks ago too. Sadly the treatment now will only prolong his life not cure young Bradley

All great gestures for a kid all too short on time - makes you consider life in a different light doesn't it? Makes me thankful for the continued health of my own two kids too.

Can't stand Costa but fair play to him for being really good with the young lad....puts things into perspective when you see kids like that and we moan about having a bad day eh.

I couldn't begin to imagine what his parents are going through. Makes you realise that your shitty little worries are nothing. Fair play to Sunderland and the players. I couldn't watch it all the way through.

Remember being stuck on a motorway near Stoke and moaning. Only found out later that a drunken footballer (Plymouth I think ) had killed a couple of kids. Stuff like that and this little lad makes you wonder why some people believe there is a God. Well done to all and my thoughts to his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.