Bradley Lowery RIP x

Always makes me sad beyond belief when I see children suffer like that, terminally ill with only months to live. It just isn't right. Well done to the club for making this happen for the little one.
Cannot imagine what the family must be going through... it's awful.

Made me smile and sad in equal measures that. How tragic, God bless Bradley you beautiful boy. x

Crying like a baby after watching that.
That smile.
So heart breaking for someone so young.
Keep up the good fight young man you are a credit to us all.

Everton fan at work has told me that Bradley, the terminally ill Sunderland fan, is the Everton mascot on Sunday

Would be nice if City and / or our fans could do something for him as well

Everton fan at work has told me that Bradley, the terminally ill Sunderland fan, is the Everton mascot on Sunday

Would be nice if City and / or our fans could do something for him as well

He should be the mascot at City v Spuds and then the next Spuds home game and then pass him on so that he can get as many games in as mascot as possible So tragic! God works in mysterious ways according to the God botherers

He should be the mascot at City v Spuds and then the next Spuds home game and then pass him on so that he can get as many games in as mascot as possible So tragic! God works in mysterious ways according to the God botherers

That's a fantastic idea...Hope the club's all pick up on this.
Such a brave young lad deserves to be made a fuss off and hopefully it will happen.

IMG_0568.jpg
IMG_0568.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.