Bradley Lowery RIP x

How so very sad what a brave young lad brings a tear to your eyes and makes you appreciate what you have when you look at your own children fit and healthy god bless him.

Life can be so fuckin cruel at times, ive lost both parents to this horrific desease, but for a child to go through it is totally heartbreaking, stay strong little one the thoughts & prayers of city fans are with you

Really put a lump in my throat when I read about this earlier. That poor poor boy and his family . I hope that football doesn't lose its touch and give this young man the opportunity to lead out all Prem teams as the mascot for the day. So sad

Devastated for this brave little boy. Cancer is the biggest enemy of all mankind - yet people want to fight each other.

I have lost family members to this disease and its so tough. For a child its unimaginable.

I hope he keeps fighting, smiling and gets better.

Pepbradleyshirt.jpg

terrible news...keep fighting Bradley!

Treatment to help a five-year-old football mascot with cancer "is not working", his heartbroken family have announced.

A post on Bradley Lowery's Facebook support page said hospital tests had revealed that a "last option" treatment was unsuccessful.

The post read: "We have just got back from the hospital with news no parent should ever have to hear.

"Scan results show treatment that Bradley has been receiving is not working.

"This means we will not get him cancer free as this was our last option."

The family said Bradley would take part in a trial in London, but the treatment had no previous success for their son's type of cancer.

"We are understandably heartbroken about the recent news - hearing this type of thing never gets easier," the family said.

"We don't know how long it will be before the cancer wins, but what we do know is that we will continue to make memories and enjoy our superhero every second of the day.

"Thank you to everyone for all your support."

http://news.sky.com/story/cancer-treatment-for-football-mascot-bradley-lowery-not-working-10828963

Very sad for the lad

Treatment to help a five-year-old football mascot with cancer "is not working", his heartbroken family have announced.

A post on Bradley Lowery's Facebook support page said hospital tests had revealed that a "last option" treatment was unsuccessful.

The post read: "We have just got back from the hospital with news no parent should ever have to hear.

"Scan results show treatment that Bradley has been receiving is not working.

"This means we will not get him cancer free as this was our last option."

The family said Bradley would take part in a trial in London, but the treatment had no previous success for their son's type of cancer.

"We are understandably heartbroken about the recent news - hearing this type of thing never gets easier," the family said.

"We don't know how long it will be before the cancer wins, but what we do know is that we will continue to make memories and enjoy our superhero every second of the day.

"Thank you to everyone for all your support."

http://news.sky.com/story/cancer-treatment-for-football-mascot-bradley-lowery-not-working-10828963

Very sad for the lad

Heart breaking, praying for a miracle for the brave lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.