Bradley sacked by Swansea

Yep!

Swansea will be relegated and he will be sacked in 12 months with Swansea in bottom 6 of the championship.
Didn't he work under PEG at Chelsea and in Madrid? He must have something about him when it comes to coaching. Management, though, is a totally different ball game. As has been said, he got found out at Derby. And I don't think he's what Swansea need.

And I don't think he's what Swansea need.
Doesn't matter what they need,it's what they're going to get...relegated. I think it's beyond them to stay up now and it'll be them, Hull and Sunderland to plummet into the Championship. Sunderland will bounce back again and be one of the traditional yo-yo clubs, but the Swans and Hull, in all sincerity, just don't have what it takes to survive in the Prem. With Hull I get the impression a lot of their fans would rather be watching rugby than football anyway. They reached as high as they are ever going to reach during the days of Jimmy Bullard etc.
And whilst I have nothing against Swansea I just cannot see them staying in the top tier of English football for any prolonged period of time. They need a sense of stability at that club but under the current owners I don't think they will be getting it.

Doesn't matter what they need,it's what they're going to get...relegated. I think it's beyond them to stay up now and it'll be them, Hull and Sunderland to plummet into the Championship. Sunderland will bounce back again and be one of the traditional yo-yo clubs, but the Swans and Hull, in all sincerity, just don't have what it takes to survive in the Prem. With Hull I get the impression a lot of their fans would rather be watching rugby than football anyway. They reached as high as they are ever going to reach during the days of Jimmy Bullard etc.
And whilst I have nothing against Swansea I just cannot see them staying in the top tier of English football for any prolonged period of time. They need a sense of stability at that club but under the current owners I don't think they will be getting it.
Yep; looks like it's going to be a long second half of the season for those three clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.